We stand behind every product we make. If anything goes wrong with your product due to craftsmanship, we will be happy to fix or replace it for free.
HOLIDAY 2018 DEADLINES: Order by December 14th to ensure delivery by USPS Priority Mail for December 24th.
How to return a product
- Include a note with your order number, specifying whether you intend to return or exchange
- Mail your product(s) to: J. Stark, 208 Coming St., Charleston, SC 29403
Terms and Conditions
Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping fees are non-refundable
- All orders are shipped in the order they are received
- Shipping hours are: Monday–Friday, 9am–5pm EST
- HOLIDAY 2018 UPDATE: Please allow up to 5 days for your orders to ship, regardless of shipping speed, as some of our items are made to order
- We will reach out to you if your order will take more than 5 days to make
- We primarily use USPS or UPS to ship our orders.
- Once your order leaves J. Stark, it is out of our control. For questions and concerns about shipping, please contact the carrier
- J. Stark will not be responsible for any items lost during shipping
Returns & Replacements
- Merchandise that has been used or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange
- Returns and exchanges will be accepted within 30 days of the delivery confirmation date. If there is a price difference you will be contacted for your payment information
- All returns packages should be insured. There will be no refunds on items damaged in shipping. You must file a claim with the carrier
- We do not reimburse shipping costs
- Your account will be refunded within 3–10 days of receipt of your item
Privacy & Security
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience:
Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
To improve our website:
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To improve customer service:
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
To process transactions:
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To send periodic email:
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
When will my order ship?
Orders in stock are usually shipped within 1–2 business days. For small goods, please allow up to 3–5 days for your order to go out.
What shipping methods do you use?
We primarily use USPS or UPS, however, make exceptions for stockists and large orders.
Where do you ship?
Almost everywhere. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re having trouble placing an order.
How long does it take for a refund to go through?
We will process your return as soon as we receive it, please allow 3–10 days for your bank account to update.
How do I become a stockist?
If you would like to be considered, please email email@example.com. Include a link to your website, other brands carried, pictures of your store and your the J. Stark items you want to stock. We will review your store and respond within 1–3 days.
Do you take custom orders?
We are unable to make custom pieces most of the time, however, can accommodate special projects with larger quantities. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What if I’m experiencing issues with your website?
If you are having trouble checking out or other website issues please email us at: email@example.com. We will respond to you as quickly as possible.
For all press inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.