Returns & Repairs
Returns & Exchanges
- All Custom items are Final Sale
- Merchandise that has been used or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange
- Returns and exchanges will be accepted within 30 days of the delivery confirmation date. If there is a price difference you will be contacted for your payment information
- All returns and exchanges must be shipped in appropriately sized containers. If you're unsure of a purchase, save the original shipping box until your decision is made
- If your item is damaged or otherwise made unsellable because of your chosen shipping method, the return or exchange will not be processed
- All return packages should be insured. There will be no refunds on items lost or damaged in shipping. You must file a claim with the carrier
- We do not reimburse shipping costs
- Your account will be refunded within 3–10 days of receipt of your item
- We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange
How to Return or Exchange
We want you to be completely satisfied with any and all of our products. If you purchased something from us and you aren’t 100% in love with it, send it back to us within 30 days of your delivery date to receive a full refund or exchange.
Orders exceeding the 30 day window, worn, customized or otherwise altered items, or items marked as Final Sale, are not eligible for a return or exchange.
Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer, unless the item is defective or damaged when you received it. We recommend a trackable and insured method as we are not liable for any lost or undelivered packages. If you received an item as a gift, and don’t have the original receipt, store credit will be issued for the cost of the item in the form of a gift card.
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you intend to return or exchange something. This will allow us to ensure we have a replacement set aside for you, or let you know if there are any minor modifications we can make to the item to better suit your needs.
2. Prep your return order by including the packing slip and note the reason for return. If you don't have the packing slip, please include your name, email address and order number.
3. Mail your return to:
489 King St., Suite 100
Charleston, SC 29403
Returns are processed within approximately 2 days from when they're received. Depending on your payment method, the refund will be completed in 5-7 business days to the original payment method (Credit Card, or Gift Card). If you have any questions or concerns, reach out to us at email@example.com before sending anything our way.
We want you to buy our bags with the same confidence we have when we make them. And if something goes wrong, we want to try and fix it for you. That's why we offer free repairs of manufacturer errors or defects on our products for the life of the bag. If we can make your bag work again, we will make your bag work again. So, barring complete destruction, box that baby up and ship it back to us, and we'll do our best. We'll even cover the shipping back to you.
We're unable to replace an old bag with a new bag (unless a significant manufacturer error has occurred that makes the bag unusable), but we'll certainly do our damndest to make your old bag as good as new.
Not a manufacturer error, you just accidentally ran your tote over with your moped? Well, give us a shout and we can chat about necessary repairs and costs. No repair work will be done until the quote has been agreed upon and paid.
Price Adjustments can be made within 7 days of purchase. Custom items, wholesale, or final sale items are not eligible for price adjustments, returns or exchanges.