Otter Wax Fabric Wax Bar
This is the best item to buy to re-proof or re-wax your waxed canvas goods. Whether it’s a Prospect Briefcase that’s had a few too many rainy walks to the office, or a time to hit refresh on your trusty waxed canvas jacket, Otter Wax’s bars stand above all for being all natural, easy to use, and effective at keeping your waxed canvas waterproof.
Contains beeswax and a proprietary blend of plant-based waxes and oils for a long-lasting waterproof seal. No paraffin, silicone, or other petroleum-based synthetic ingredients.
Made by Otter Wax in Portland, Oregon
Instructions for Use:
- Throughly clean and dry item before application of wax
- Rub into fabric with a back and forth motion to create friction
- Smooth out evenly with fingers to create a uniform seal
- Allow item to cure in a warm, dry place for at least 24 hours
- A distressed appearance and color variance is typical after use
- Always test on a small, inconspicuous area before using
Learn more here