Otter Wax Heat Activated Fabric Dressing
Melting the wax before applying it allows for a deeper, more saturated waxing. Best suited for waxed fabric, or giving your waxed canvas a smooth, “factory fresh” look.
Made by Otter Wax in Portland, Oregon.
Instructions for use:
- Remove label, and lid and place in 1.5" of cool water
- Simmer on medium heat, reduce at 180 degrees
- Wait until wax is uniformly melted
- Use a natural bristle brush or soft cloth to apply
- Apply evenly, with enough pressure to work wax into the fabric
- Only use as much wax as can be absorbed to prevent crusting
- Allow fabric to cure in a warm, dry room for 24-48 hours
Learn more here